Friday, July 24, 2009

How Could I Forget!

It totally slipped my mind that today is our 16th wedding anniversary! How could that happen? Actually, I'm not the most sentimental of people as far as dates go. I consider that a slight flaw. I am much more of a task orientated person. I will make it up to Jeff. I'll plan a nice anniversary dinner for next weekend.Something good. Of course, it will consist of 14 guests at the table. Hey, 16 years of marriage,sixteen family members. Would that be something along the lines of a golden birthday?




Warmly, A Patchwork Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Happy 16th Anniversary! We're coming up on our 20th--I can't believe it. What pretty fabrics to be creative with. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made that same tote (in the upper left corner), and I dearly love it!!!

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete