Monday, July 20, 2009

A Bit of Random Chit-Chat

Big bro' teaching little sis' the art of baseball card collecting. Not really. They are just enjoying the process of taking the cards out of the zippy bag. The picture is cute,though.




Josh bought this tin of crayons from our neighbor's garage sale Saturday. He is so please with his wise purchase.He really enjoys coloring.



He likes the crayons that have this label on them the best. He says they just look neat.I agree.




Who received this catalog in the mail? Ok, we do not buy from LL Bean ( would if I could,though) but I sure enjoy flipping through their catalogs. My heart skipped a few beats when I saw this in the mail box today. What absolutely beautiful quilts! Now these are going on my quilt project list for sure. I am pretty sure I could figure out how to make quilts like these.




1 comment:

  1. What sweet pictures and a nice collection of crayons! That was a good find. Coloring is one of the favorite activites around here too--I even enjoy it still when I get the chance to color with the children:)

    ReplyDelete