Friday, July 3, 2009

Pop Goes My Brain..

Jeff had the day off today and took the kids to the park all day so I could get a little school planning done. Grace will be joining the kids this year so I somehow need to get school for 12 children planned and organized. My head is about to pop...no explode...The stuff you see on the table is just part of what needs to be tackled. Just for reference our table seats all 16 of us (a little snugly) so I'm talking a lot of stuff and what you see does not include 7th grade and up!There is also a 5 foot table in the living room full with stacks of worksheets,the copier, and stuff.

Right now I am tackling the first 12 weeks of group C which is Ekie,Naomi,Odell,Grace,Anya,and tag along Joel. Half way finished. I've been through three black ink cartridges and one ink refill.Hundreds of staples and sheets of paper.This planning stuff is very difficult for me.





We had a water flood in our basement a while back and my favorite Home EC book is all gross and mildewed. I was so exited to use it this year with Group C. I really could not buy a replacement book so I copied the real icky pages, took the book apart and put the pages in protective sleeves. Now it is like a new book! Well...kind of...OK, no it isn't but at least it does not smell musty anymore and the protective sleeves keep me from touching the actual pages. Home Ec here we come!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment