Sunday, November 4, 2012

As Random As Random Can Be...Kind-0f Anyway

The countdown is well on it's way!!!

In just about 36 hours Grant will be on the plane heading towards Ghana!!!

I am getting more anxious because Grant is getting more anxious. I do not like seeing my usually cool as a cucumber,laid back young man anxious and stressed.

Do not forget to pray for him!

I do know that we need to speed up on the packing.


Exactly what items can/should go in a carry-on bag?


Meet Lily's Penny Saving Barbie.

Confused?


So was I until Lily showed me her Barbie's penny saving head.


Pretty peppers. I cut them up for the kids before bed snack this evening.


I made something called Zucchini pizza boats. They were SO SO good! Thanks Jeff for doing the clean up!!


P.S. A HUGE thank you to our kind church community for giving us all the wonderful food you did!

See kind-of as random as random can be...

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment