Monday, November 19, 2012

Another Random Monday

Sometimes I wonder if my blog is boring to others.

I think it is fun and clever.

I know how self centered I can be.

I just wonder.

I am feeling insecure.

I feel the same way about Facebook.

Sometimes it feels like high school all over.

Guess what group I fell into in high school?

Did your school have an Invisible Club?

Mine did...

It had one member in it...

Umm...me...

I suppose do to the invisible part of the club no one else could see it to join.

~Sigh~

I am so insecure and embarrassingly shallow.

I also did not get any sleep last night.

My mind runs crazy-like on lack of sleep.

OK!! Enough!!!

Stop that crazy thinking Tina!!

Move on.

Enjoy your day!!

I took the camera out with Joel and Lily while the bigger kids were doing their chores.

Lily showing me her tree skills


One of our guinea pigs met an untimely death this summer and the kids made her a grave stone. It looks pretty against the leaves.


Lily and I getting the yard ready for Christmas.



Notice the lack of snow? It was in the 60's here in Minnesota today. Kind-of weird but I love this weather. I am not fond of snow and cold.


Josh found some fake Christmas tree branches on the ground while he was walking his paper route last week. He cut the branches apart and designed a pretty wreath for our front door.


Homeschooling in it's finest moment...

Elena took these pictures of Josh helping Lily with her school.

These are just very sweet.






Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mom

2 comments:

  1. I remember you in high school. You were beautiful and shy and had a big smile! High school was my least favorite chapter too! Ugg.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your amazing family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer! You were one of the girls I looked up to in highschool. I thought you were very nice and so sweet. I felt like I was my real self when I hit college. I was always so stressed out in highschool. I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving as well! I hope that Washington weather is perfect over the holiday!

    ReplyDelete