Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Doing Nothing

“Don't underestimate the value of doing nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering.”

~ Winnie the Pooh


I like Pooh Bear.

I did do almost nothing today.

Well, that is not totally true.

I did school with the kids.

Kinda...

I made peanut butter chocolate chip cookies then at too many peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.

I did times around the house (aka gym) with Joel. He was having a hard time getting motivated on his own.

I walked through the huge amount of leaves on our sidewalk with a few kids. That was fun. Should have brought my camera.

I took a nap.

But unfortunately I did do quite a bit of bothering in the form of nit-picking with a little spaziness tossed in. The type of spaziness that only a mom can do. Ok... maybe just this mom.

Some might say it was mostly directed at my eldest.

I do not support or deny that accusation.

I did get a very timely note from a sweet young man.



This past Saturday Jeff brought us all to Mankato on the bus and I bought myself a little treat. Eye candy I would call it. I forced myself to only buy a yard of each. Well, there were a few exceptions...

But wait until you see what I have planned for these fun fabrics.

I kind of gave a hint yesterday.

But just wait 'till you see...

They will be

TOTALLY AWESOME




Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment