Saturday, November 10, 2012

Marshmallows and Sneakers

A late night fire with a little marshmallow roasting.

Sorry for the unfocused pictures.






Some rockin' p.j.s!!

P.J fun fun fact: I set about making Elena a pair of p.j. bottoms this evening with the fun converse fabric. Arg!! I did not have quite enough fabric.


What to do? I quickly put on my thinking cap and convo'd with Elena and this is what we came up with. Elena suggested we add the black polka-dot fabric to the waist part of the bottoms to make up for the converse fabric shortage. Great idea!!


I added the polka-dot to the inside bottom hem. If Elena wants to fold up the hem the fabric would peek out. I thought it would also pull it all together because of the addition of the polka-dot waist part.


Sleep well, Elena!!


Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment