Saturday, November 3, 2012

Skid Row Rocks

Well, I would write something like that if say I was listening to my 80's rock station on Pandora Radio as I blog because they do rock but Journey just came on...

Journey totally rocks!

Now, I just need a few REO Speedwagon songs and my music night is complete. Yes, AC/DC has already graced my ears. But Joan Jett...really?

Pandora do you really need the political commercials? Anyway,I am voting for the 'other guy' but I will still take advantage of the free music.

Ok back to Skid Row...I Remember You, Too!!!



You do rock!!!

There is really nothing like '80's rock well '70's is pretty cool,too...

Enough of that.

I am telling you what you already know,anyway.


~Smile~

Random Friday pictures

Jeff brought me home a special treat this evening.

Bruegger's is about the only thing I miss about 'the cities'.

As well as my old church and the friends and family we left to go that hour south.



The girls made Josiah some birthday cupcakes.


We will officially celebrate his birthday Sunday but today is his official birthday day so cupcakes are in order.

Down in the 'teen cave'.


He must really be tired...


'cause he did not even finish his delish' white cracker before he nodded off.


A picture from Lily.


Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment