Thursday, November 8, 2012

La-De-Dah

While the kids were away this evening at AWANA and youth group I had some quiet time to get a few projects finished up.

It was SO quiet.

It was nice.

Um...very nice.

It was a whole hour of silence.

I almost did not recognize the sound of my own thoughts.

La-De-Dah

Very nice.

~~~

My completed project.

P.j. bottoms for two adorable kids.


As long as I was on a p.j. bottom sewing kick ( and had the patterns out) I put Josh to work after he got home from AWANA sewing his own pair of p.j. bottoms.




Now he can go to bed all cozy!



Nolan making pancakes for tomorrow's breakfast.

Nolan approved this picture for blog use only but never to be put on Facebook.

I wonder if I should have disclosed that my blog post links go right on to Facebook...


It will be a nice breakfast.


Weird to make our breakfast pancakes the night before. I know but this way there are not as many big messy breakfast dishes waiting to be done.

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment