Monday, November 12, 2012

A Lazy Monday

I am so tired tonight.

I can not think of one clever witty thing to say.

So forgive my dry blog post.

Tired.

And cold.

An early night under my cozy blankets sounds very good.

Before I go...

I did make a cute Christmas tie for Joel and also a few for my Etsy shop.

Be warned.

More ties are in the works.

But isn't this so cute!


If you have never made a tie before they are SO simple to make. The pattern I have has Velcro closer.


Lily the cat.


Josiah had a football potluck this evening and he was supposed to bring a dessert that served eight. Eight! I was not sure I even remembered how to make something that served a single digit number of people. I dug out the 9x9 pan. It was awful dusty!


A Josiah photo shoot.

Looking sweet for the ladies...


Tired.

Bed.

Sleep.

Good night.

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment