Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday Going-ons

Doesn't every kitchen have one of these?

What is it?

It's my grease cup!

I poor grease drippings into it and store it in the freezer.


I just chisel a little out when I need to fry onions or eggs or whatever needs that extra flavoring.


Thank you grease cup for letting us look forward to our breakfast this morning!

P.S. I always think it looks so impressive to show my kids meal plates all lined up like this. Sometimes I stop and think "Wow! I am very blessed!"

P.S.S. The dinner breakfast rolls are compliments of this past Sunday's community Thanksgiving meal. (That seems like an oddly worded sentence,doesn't it?) Thanks CCC!


Grant brought this drink back from Ghana. It tastes very different. It is very ginger-y.


Lily and I walked to Hyvee this afternoon to mail an item for an Etsy customer.

The HyVee customer service area is right by the bakery section and these Turkey guys were at a certain four year olds eye level.

Now, do you think HyVee planned it that way?



And to Alan's great embarrassment I had to snap this picture.

A few years back Alan was very into puzzle books and word searches. That was what he would spend all his paper route money on.

He came across a half finished word search book last week and decided to finish it up.

Way to go Alan!

Hm...now does this constitute as school work?


Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment