Thursday, November 8, 2012

Jeff...I am Just Curious ?

I have a serious question for Jeff.

An important one.

Very important.

BUT

before I get to that a recap on my day (in photos,of course) is needed.

I put some fresh cranberries on the crock pot overnight with some sugar and water.

I was not sure what I would wake up to


I was very pleased with the results!

Yum!!!


I forgot to show you the flowers Jeff brought me the other day.

Thanks Jeff!!


This evening, I finally sat down to quilt the two quilt tops I finished last week.

My meandering flow is very rusty but I was too lazy to practice before I started on the quilt.



For being rusty, my meandering was not so bad. I am pleased but look at the gooberish wrinkle on the back.

~sigh~

I decided to not fix it. I thought I would made it look worse by taking out the quilting stitches and attempting to redo it. Besides, it is close to the edge. It now has character in the form of a gooberish wrinkle.


I love the Bambi quilt. I did not meander but straight line quilted it.


Ok, on to my question for you, Jeff.

Are you reading?

Paying attention?

Make sure you are.

This is serious.

Here goes...




Why do birds suddenly appear

Every time you are near?



I guess...

Just like me, they long to be

Close to you!

I love you!!

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment