Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday ,May 23, 2008

OK,I will not post any pictures of Lily today,well unless she does something real cute (which is quite a lot) and I just have to share it.She is at a fun age.The other day she tried to wave to Alan (it looked like a purposeful arm movement the resembled a wave,anyway). She even leaned her head close to me for a kiss,and grips my neck when I carry her.It is always hard to tell with babies but I'll just pretend she it a prodigy at her young almost 5 months.


I will give you a few update pictures of my Square Foot Garden.I think that some animal ate most of my seeds because the carrot,bean,tomato,and pepper sprouts are no where to be seen!At least ,the peas and radishes are looking good.I just might go ahead and buy some tomato and pepper plants this weekend.



The pink flower is from Grant.He bought it for Mother's Day.
One of the coaches at the Boys HeavenWord class gave Alan the flower on the right to him after a demonstration and Alan gave me one to plant in my garden.


Here is one of my strawberry plants.I should actually clean the leaves from around my strawberry plants but I'm a little lazy.I'll get motivated at some point this summer.


Last night was my date time with Grace.It was a lot of fun.We walked to McDonald's and got an ice cream.She chatted all the way.She was a trouper because it was a long walk for a little three year old.I really enjoyed being with her.Cute little Grace!

I made another little blog (I love to blog) that I am calling Dragonfrye Recipes and More...
I thought it could be a blog for recipes and other large family home management topics.I posted the granola recipe as well as a few other things.OK,OK, so I really am not asked about how things get done around here much but sometimes I wonder how things actually get done!If anything my new blog will entertain me. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment