Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What did Tuesday bring to the Frye home?

A little down time to play Play-Doh.

Joyce is building a Play-Doh road for Joel's cars.Ekie, Odell, and Lily are watching.

I love how bored Grant and Alan look in the background of this picture.Yes, even I hear "Mom, there is nothing to do" from my kids who have many sibling to play with!



The girls were very pleased that Lily was sitting in the tiny chair (with some assistance) wanting to be included in the fun.Lily was more pleased that when she would push out her feet she could feel the table move.Are babies at this age aware of cause and effect?



Some of the kids and I tried our hand at Tie-Dying little toddler shirts.I had this ingenious plan to sell them on my Dragonfrye Baby site.We will see how they turn out!In a few days we will Tie-Dye a few little boy T-shirts.

I have these vivid memories of driving down the street somewhere (probably in St. Paul.)when I was little and seeing all kinds of tie-dye shirts someone was selling on the street corner clipped to a rope tied between two trees and waving in the wind.Maybe I can talk Jeff into a little side job!I think he could get himself to look kind of hippy-like.I do not think he will go for it,though.The kids once a year lemonade stand seems to satisfy his free spirit side.



The shirts rapped in plastic.I am very exited to see how they turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment