Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Little Groovy Girl!

OK,we attempted our first round of tie-dye shirts to sell.We are not yet tie-dye expert but we will get there.Just don't laugh too hard.

This first batch might look a little more like something Picasso would do or maybe a paint rag but we did tie and dye the shirts so we will consider them tie-dyed.Against my good judgement but at the kids encouragement I put four on sale at our Dragonfrye Baby site.

Here,Lily is the proud owner of our first original Dragonfrye Groovy Baby tie-dye onesie!I hope that is not an embarrassed kind of look on her face...

If you are interested in looking at our girl tie-dye shirts we are selling go to our Dragonfrye Baby site.We will make some boy ones soon and I am hoping they will have more of an actual tie-dyed look!We can only learn through experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment