Friday, May 9, 2008

Ok,Ok,I'm just a blogger at heart!

Well,this is the third blog I've started up in the past year!I think that I will save time by not blogging and I end up missing it too much.This time around I'm following my friend Barb's lead and getting the family involved!So here is Jeff's blog and here is Elena's blog.Grant and Alan are teaming up to start their own blog tomorrow.I decided that the kids blogs would be a part of their summer home school.We will see if they catch the blog bug like I did!

I read on another blog about Square Foot Gardening and am hooked! I am not a gardener but REALLY would like to be and this just might work!Here is my 4 X 4 garden.The kids and I planted carrots, radishes, peppers, cucumbers, peas, bean, and an over grown onion we found in our kitchen.

Here Joel, Anya, and Lily are checking out if any seeds sprouted yet.


A close up...

Anya also known as Sweet Candy...

Cute as a button Joel


This picture if Lily enjoying her new crib.The other day we realized that she has been in her bassinet a month too long so we finally set up the crib in our room.Up until now she has slept in the middle of all the craziness of our family room.Now she is up away from all the commotion and HATES it!In this picture she looks rather content,don't let that fool you!Her lungs are very strong!Well,I'm sure she will learn to love her cozy crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment