Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday,Monday...

Today was just a normal Monday.School,chores,spaghetti dinner.Just the usual.But there were a few out of the ordinary things which made for a little excitement.I need some of tht on a Monday.

Instead of plain old Monday oatmeal for breakfast I made baked oatmeal (thanks Natalie for putting a little bug in my ear with the baked oatmeal idea)I had multiply my recipe by six to feed all the kids.I figured it is three of Natalie's recipe.Very good!

Speaking of Natalie of Natalie's Soapbox,she is selling very cute homemade bloomers.Traci C. for some reason I can just picture your little girls in fancy dresses and bloomers.All your girls just seem so dainty!

Jeff and the bigger boys had their HeavenWord Handlers group tonight.They are learning a lot of fun things.There was an extra slot so Nolan was able to join the other three boys.He sure had fun.

Elena and I biked (what a vision,seeing me on a bike.It does takes some getting used to)down to Clear Lake for our nightly prayer time.Well,our goal is to pray nightly but we usually end up praying 3-4 nights a week.I love those times with Elena.Anyway,Clear Lake is only about a 5 minute bike ride away.It was a lot of fun.The beach was real quiet except for a horseshoe club practicing near by.It was a little more exiting that sitting on my bed.

Oh yes, and Jeff brought me home an iced Mocha from Starbucks tonight.Every Monday Jeff brings me home something special like flowers or coffee.Aren't I just spoiled!And as you must have figured I love my coffee and tonight the mocha was a good treat.

I just have to throw in this cute picture of Anya,Joel,Nolan,Lily,and Joyce. Anya is doing her Jacob Flat smile,Joel is giving Joyce the 'eye' because she dared to tell him to smile for the picture.Nobody crosses Joel.Nolan is not wanting to get his picture taken.Lily keeps fussing but this picture got her in-between fusses.Joyce is trying to get Lily to Cheer up and to wave.What a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment