Sunday, May 18, 2008

What do you think?

What do you think of my new template? It is from Amybug's Primitive Attic.Amy sure did a great job! This template is compatible with the classic blog templates but not the templates with the easy edit layout so I spent a while figuring out how to write some code to get some of the extra side bar stuff on but I did it!Jeff kindly kept the kids at bay while I got my links on.For those who know me well,I am sure you are not surprised to know my temper was past the boiling point at times.But it is done and looks very good!

Jeff and the kids were busy with their paper routes for part of the afternoon but I was able to take a little walk with Grant and Lily to Out to Lunch which is a real cute coffee shop in town.It is filled with antiques.I had a iced mocha and Grant had a lemon bar and juice.

Our friends the Galvin's had an auction at the fair grounds so we stopped and watched for a little bit.They were auctioning off some beautiful stuff.We also walked around HyVee's Garden Center.It was an all around relaxing day.

Sunday is Naomi's birthday!I will make sure to take some pictures.She is very exited!

No comments:

Post a Comment