Sunday, May 25, 2008

Where Exactly Is Your Clothes Line?

Now this might just be the stupidest post I've ever done but here goes...


Where Exactly Is Your Clothes Line?

On our roof of course!

Because we live in town and our house takes up about half of our lot there is not a lot of room for the kids to play and a clothes line so on the roof it is!
Our house is one of those old houses (1917) with a third story attic which is real cool.There were a few additions added on over the years by previous owners that are located off the back of the original house.One is a family room and another addition that was intended to be a master bedroom with full bathroom.We just use it as a regular room,though.The additions are one story so the roof over the additions is big and flat.On that roof is where I have a clothes line.There is not a door on the second floor to get to the clothes line so I climb out the window.The window is located in Jeff's and my bedroom so the kids can not just climb out.I have the window secure when I am not out there.Sounds weird but someday maybe God will bless us with a huge yard and I will have a big ol' clothes line right on the ground but until then on the roof it is.

Now these are very poor pictures (I took them at night) but I thought you just might be so curious that you would not want to wait for day pictures!

Side note:Notice part of my new batch of tie-dye shirts.They turned out pretty nice but do not look the greatest in these night pictures.I'll get them on my Dragonfrye Baby site soon.





The 'door 'to our clothes line and also our bedroom.I have not put a chair out there yet.It is a nice relaxing place to read.If I were about 20 years younger I would actually tan up there.I'm a little too old and have too many extra 'rolls' to do any tanning these days!I stay covered!



The back end of our house where the additions are.You can not see the clothes line in the dark but it is up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment