Saturday, May 10, 2008

Friday, May 9th, 2008

Today Anya finished her Kindergarten workbooks! She is very exited to start with her 1st grade books.Elena and I made a little graduation hat for Anya.All the kids came outside to watch us take her picture.Good job Anya!



If you have noticed Anya's unique smile in her pictures this past year (sorry all were deleted with my blog last week,just trust me) there is a cute story behind her smile.There is a little boy named Jacob Flat (I think that is his last name) in Anya's AWANA Cubbies class.For some reason Anya likes the way he smiles so she decided to smile like him in all her pictures.She smiles her normal Anya way but smiles the Jacob Flat way in pictures.Now Joel has been copying Anya!I personally think it is a Grandma Roxy trait.What do you think,mom?Anyway,just one of those cute little kid stories.

On another note, poor little Lily had 4 shots today!Those poor sweet chubby baby legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment