Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A few odds and ends

I am putting two little fabric books I made on my Dragonfrye Baby site.The books are Debbie Mumm fabrics.She sure has so many cute fabrics!I am almost finished with a matching baby tie blanket that matched the Noah's Ark of Animals book.SO Cute.I will hopefully have the Noah's Ark baby blanket and another real cool tie blanket ready to show you and then put on the good old Dragonfrye Baby site tomorrow night.I do not make many tie type blankets but it has been fun working on them.




***********

The kids love all the fun material scraps I have.Yesterday Elena split up the fleece scraps left over from my fleece tie blankets.Joyce was hard at work making Barbie clothes.Anya made a quilt holding her squares together with glue.it tuned out pretty neat.

Here is what Josh made with his scraps.The biggest is a mini quilt for his stuffties.The one with the dollar bills sticking out of it is a wallet.The tiny one on the left is a pillow for the tiny stuffty guy on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment