Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Monday June 2, 2008

Today was a normal Monday.Let's see if I can make it sound exiting...

I cut Joel's hair and realized that I must not be doing a good job washing his hair because he had spots of MAJOR head crust around his ear line!Oh, I should have taken a picture,not of his head crust but of the rest of his cute head.

I took out all but 5 or Grace's braids.I'm thinking she had about 25 in her hair.Talk about head crust...there is a lot hidden in those braids of hers.I wash her hair once a week with the braids in and grease her head up real well after each washing but fully take her braids out once a month.Does that sound bad?Anyway,after I get the rest of her braids out tomorrow I am going to wash it real well and deep condition it and re braid it.It takes a few hours to fully do her hair.I'm still not used to fitting that into my days.

I did not get around to Lily's bath today.She has blue gum residue that is stuck to her leg (who knows how that happened)and I really need to get it off...

Jeff brought me home my Monday evening Coffee.That actually is exiting.


Maybe Tuesday will bring even a little more excitement.

Stay tune!

*****

Here are four CUTE & COZY HOMEMADE FLEECE BLANKETS that I put on my Dragonfrye Baby for sale site. Can you tell I'm trying to get my project list done? I enjoyed making these blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment