Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Not a lot of Dragonfrye News for today.I walked with Lily this afternoon to Out To Lunch to get a coffee.I worked on a few sewing projects.I still had this great need to be all controlish with everything.Jeff was kind to help me step back a little.

Jeff made a pancake brunch and even had bacon which is a real treat!Late in the afternoon Jeff took most of the kids to ride their bikes at the fairgrounds close by.The fairground has a big black top area so the kids can ride fast.They all enjoyed that.I did not hear of and injuries.Nolan did come home screaming but I think it was because some of the other kids were teasing him about something.

Here is one of my newest creations for sale.I call it Butterfly Fuzz.If you are curious I have it on my Dragonfrye Quilts blog. I will have a few more to list through out the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment