Saturday, June 21, 2008

Just goofing around..

Here I am just goofing around on the computer like I have nothing else to do!

I was catching up on a little blog reading and was reading Taylor'sThe First Daughter of The White House.Taylor,who is a pen pal of Elena's,had a personality test link on her blog so I took it.It just might sounds somewhat acurate.I should ask Jeff and see if he thinks it sums me up.Let's see...I am usually in my own little world and I just last night got up on my self built soapbox reminding Jeff with some verbal force that I am pretty unselfish!




You Are An INFP



The Idealist



You are creative with a great imagination, living in your own inner world.

Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships.

It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close.

But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop.



In love, you tend to have high (and often unrealistic) standards.

You are very sensitive. You tend to have intense feelings.



At work, you need to do something that expresses your personal values.

You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, or artist.



How you see yourself: Unselfish, empathetic, and spiritual



When other people don't get you, they see you as: Unrealistic, naive, and weak

No comments:

Post a Comment