Friday, June 20, 2008

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I have a few Dragonfrye news items to get posted but I am a little behind today.



I will give a brief mention and plan to add pictures tomorrow.



Let's see...



Tonight was my time out with Joyce.We went to HyVee.Joyce knew eactly wat she wanted to eat.She wanted a small container of tin Roof Sunday Ice Cream,A half of a cantalope and an orange pop.The combonation sounds a little strange to me but it was just what Grant got last week on our trip to HyVee together and Joyce was VERY exited to get exactly what Grant got.Se she did!I had a fun time with Joyce.



Aperintly it is much hotter here in Minnesota than it is in Liberia.Can that be?



Wednesday evening we all drove to Fairbault to let Grant and Alan pick out a kitten from the Humain Society.Aperently we were too late to adopt a kitten because the paper work takes longer than the time left until they closed.The boys were ery disapointed but nes





Mitchell's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment