Sunday, June 15, 2008

THE WINNER IS....

I had 26 entries in my quilt drawing and you were each assigned a number as your email or comment came in. I used the random number generator to pick the number for me.I would have gone with pulling a name out of a hat but my husband being a statistician thought the random number generator was much more cool.

My question to my husband was does the random number generator have anything to do with statistics? His very eager answer was "Not necessarily.The numbers would be generated by mathematics but randomness is crucial to statistical integrity to assure that everyone in the sample has an equal chance of being of being selected."What about that for an answer.


Well the winner is....

Katy of heaven_1

Congratulations Katy!!

Make sure you all enter my July quilt drawing.I will plan to post the drawing the first Monday in July.

Thanks to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment