Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday, June 30, 2008

Here are a few miscellaneous pictures of our day today so far.I'm trying to think of clever little sayings to include with them but can not come up with much.

How many kids can swing at one time? Let's see...one,two,three,four...



Five!



We have a few special goals for our summer...1)keeping our heads above water parenting 14...ohh...that is my goal...

We have two special school goals this summer.

The first is to have the kids remember all the states and their capitals by the end of the summer as well as identify them on a map.I'm sure most of your children already have them memorised but I realised even I can not tell you most of the capitals or where to confidently identify them on a map.Of course,smarty pants Jeff can.I think he married down academically the poor guy.At least I give him reason to feel smart!Back to our goal...the prize they are working towards is a huge bag of M & M all to their own.

(Credit for the idea of this goal is given to A Baker's Dozen:Daily Life in a Large Family.Great blog by the way.)


Our second is to see how well fed we can keep our newest family pet Bookworm.So far he has grown 11 circles! The kids have visions of Bookworm taking over every wall in our house.He just might!




OK.Any of you who have more than a few kid might just appreciate this picture. If not I hope it has some shock value at least.

I will caption this picture...

I Proudly Prop!

OK.Truth be told I even propped bottles with Elena.Bad mom...good mom...you decide Keep in mind by this time in our parenting life I earned to break a few parenting rules now and again!So I say again...

I Proudly Prop!

No comments:

Post a Comment