Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Not a Bad Monday...

Today was not a bad Monday.The kids got their chores and school done pretty fast today.We home school the year round.A neighbor boy came over to play for an hour this afternoon.I believe all the kids played tag in the yard.The kids were sad to see him go home.I'm sure he will be over again.

Later in the day the girls were playing house.Here is Odel and Ekie washing the laundry.Their pretend laundry.Don't mind the hair.They are in the process of taking out their braids.It takes them a few days to get it done.



A pretty Naomi!



I found this cute Mary Engelbreit's Mother Goose fabric book to sew up and list on my Dragonfrye Baby site.The colors are very beautiful.



A few more tie blankets for my Dragonfrye Quilts site.








Dont forget to enter my Monthly Dragonfrye Quilt Drawing if you have not entered yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment