Friday, June 27, 2008

Laundry Mountain

It seems that when the air is very humid our dryer does not work well.For some reason the dryer either thinks the laundry is already dry and shuts off or the dryer thinks it is overheating and the shutting off is a safety thing.Either way,it can take all day to do one load when it is humid like it had been this week.In a house where 3 full loads a day just has to be done to keep the dirty laundry at bay,a sensitive dryer is bad news!

Finally,today the dryer was working the way it should and I worked non stop to get the laundry finished.I thought you would like to see what about three days of clean laundry looks like at the Frye house.

Notice that I put a yard stick against the pile so you could really appreciate the laundry mountain.

The piles on the floor are the kids clean socks and underwear.What I am wondering is why the boys underwear pile has about 5 pairs of clean underwear in it and there should be about 18 pairs according to my calculations...I might just need to have a little talk with them...



Now all of our bins look he way they should...empty...at least for a few hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment