Saturday, September 19, 2009

22nd Annual Waseca Marching Classic Parade

Did you miss me? Probably did not even realize I was missing. I was not really, but the power cord on our laptop needed to be replaced which meant I did not have access to my computer for a whole day. Anyhow,I'm back.

Today is the 22nd Annual Waseca Marching Classic and before the competition there is a very fun parade. It was perfect...all that was missing were bagpipes. (A wink to the Zoo keeper)

Jeff and 11 of the kids were in the parade representing AWANA. Joel and Grace could have been it the parade as well but I thought they would enjoy watching it instead. I did have them in their Cubbies vests to show support.

Lily, Joel, and Grace.



I LOVE this cute little messy haired baby! As most of you who know me well realize, I love anything sweet and artificial. I have not failed to pass that along to the kids.



The main attraction. The Waseca Marching band.





I tried to get pictures of all of my children who were in the parade. I do not think I left anyone out.







No comments:

Post a Comment