Monday, September 14, 2009

Random Stuff

Pat me on the back! We actually did our first day of our unit study today!!!

I really think I am going to enjoy this year of school.It will be the first time in a few years. I hope the kids enjoy the year as well.

Of course, I did not get any pictures but things did get done today.

Here is a random picture of Joyce Elena took this morning. Look at that beautiful smile. There is some silly mischief going on behind those pearly whites.






Here is the newest quilt top I started this evening. It is one of Eleanor Burns Quilt in a Day quilt patters.I think it is called Truly Yours but I am not sure.

If you are ever looking for a fast simple quilt to make Eleanor's Quilt in a Day books are great. I will not get this quilt top done in a day but probably this week.

All the fabric is from WallMart. Not bad,hu?



No comments:

Post a Comment