Sunday, September 20, 2009

Two More Cute Blankets

I had a little extra time this evening to sew up two more fun baby blankets. This type of baby blanket is SO easy to make. I added a center bow on both sides of each blanket to add a little extra individuality as well as to keep the fabrics from pulling away from each other. The backing is called Ultra-Cuddle fleece. I have never used this before and thought I would try it. It is SO soft.




This week I think I will try to work on another Peek-a-Poo quilt. I have a little left of both the blue Suzie's Zoo and the pink Raggedy-Ann fabrics that I made baby blankets out of yesterday. I think I have enough of each fabric to fussy cut 5 4" squares from each and use them as the the peek-a-boo blocks. I can not decide if I should start on the Suzie's Zoo or the Raggedy-Ann quilt first. Am I in a pink mood or blue mood? Then again I just might not have enough time this week at all. I will see. I am getting over run with quilt tops waiting to be sandwiched and quilted but I am more in the quilt top making mood these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment