Friday, September 18, 2009

My Little Test Baby

If you ever wonder about the practicality of making a baby a fabric book here is a great demonstration for you! Once Lids was done reading Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer she realized it would also make a great pillow! Now, can this be done with a regular book (comfortably anyway)? I do not think so!



As long as I am showing off my test baby I thought I would show you this baby quilt. Isn't it cute? I was not sure if the waffle backed fabric would wash up well or if the batting that was not secure in the middle square would bunch up after washing. I think the blanket is passing the wash and baby use test. That is good. I have another identical quilt to make as well as two girl versions I now feel comfortable to finish up and sell but lucky Lids is now the owner of this tested quilt. Sweet dreams cozy little babes!

1 comment: