Sunday, September 27, 2009

Schooling My Many Dragonfryes

I started a blog specific to our homeschooling this past spring I entitled Schooling My Many Dragonfryes. Pretty clever title,wouldn't you say? My intention has been to keep my homeschooling separate from my regular blog but I have not posted on my home school blog much. In fact some of the posts overlap with this blog.

I thought I would invite those who are interested in reading about our crazy home school days to check it out. I realize our situation is somewhat unique being a large family and homeschooling all but the sweet baby Lily. Homeschooling has never come easy to me so maybe my fumbling about with this homeschooling stuff will be somewhat of an encouragement to others.

A word of warning: I am really not ashamed of my many grammar,and spelling mistakes.I am a run on sentences queen,and just plain old awkward at word usage. It is OK to shake your head and roll your eyes at this home school mom writing a blog about homeschooling with such poor writing skills.Of course,those of you who read this blog on a regular basis already know my lack of school smarts. I do sew some pretty quilts,though.

As you will see,my home school blog is very pink. I am not a pink fan but I was goofing around with different backgrounds and such. I might change the colors. I'm not sure. It does not have the cozy old fashion home school look I want it to.

2 comments:

  1. When my husband realizes he has used poor grammar, made spelling errors, etc, he always says, "it's because I went to public school"! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a terrible speller and grammerian. But I married a grammer Nazi. So I just ask him. (he majored in Journalism and minored in English!) I also drive him crazy with my spelling and grammer issues. :) I am so glad I am not the only tv addict. That is part of the reason we had to get rid of our cable. It was there so I watched it. My sister adopted a little boy from ethiopia. He is the cutest. I would love to but, right now the cost is a bit daunting. Also was glad to see I am not the onlt one that struggles with homeschooling. It feels like all the homeschoolers I know seem to have it all under control and it comes naturally. Sorry to hear about your neighbors. If we were neighbors I would understand. We have 4 kids and 5 pets!
    Sorry about the book, just had a lot of comments saved up.
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete