Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Already Behind!

It is only our second day of school and I am behind.


It started with me waking up late. Some of you who know me personally know I am very much a night owl. I do not do mornings well. OK, waking up late is still workable. But oh no! Tonight is the first night of AWANA and I have three heads of hair to wash and braid and One head of long hair to wash and comb through. I should not have procrastinated last week about doing this. I'm not very quick with hair braiding so I opted for two natural looks and a cute little puff 'do. The long haired child just went unwashed but as long as nobody stood too close things would be ok. Tomorrow is a new day. I will start over.


Here are my younger six all ready for dad to come home from work and head over to AWANA. It is Joel's first year in Cubbies. I will sure miss him here at home with me. A group of my older kids decided to walk to AWANA early instead of waiting for their dad. And yet another group of my children..young adults I meant to say...walked to the near by Lutheran church to participate in something called The Amazing Race with a bunch of local church youth groups here in Waseca. What a whirl wind of activity around here today.



To pay for our schooling this year I used mostly my earnings from my Etsy shops or earning from Ebay selling. It has taken a while but here is my pile so far. It will get me a partly through the year. Thank you to all my customers!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you about all the "hair doing" :0) We usually do everyone's hair/braids on Saturday. It sounds like you are doing a wonderful job! My girls love AWANA too!

    ReplyDelete