Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Do You Mind...

talking projects?

I was in the cutting mood this evening so I spent some time cutting out my Suzie's Zoo and Raggedy-Ann and Andy quilt tops




This is the Peek-a-boo quilt pattern I am using. I think they will turn out cute!



I had some miscellaneous pieces Mother Goose fabric as well as a bit extras from the Suzie Zoo quilt I cut out above so I thought I would cut out the pieces for one more quilt top.



I found this cute pattern and thought it would be great to show off the leftover Mother Goose squares. I did have to change the fabrics some but it will look nice. It is from a book called Lickety-Split Baby Quilts or something like that. I like the thought of a quilt top being quick to sew up. It would be fun to locate the ducky fabric because it is SO cute. For now I will settle for using up my extra miscellaneous fabrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment