Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A New Day

A new outlook.

Tonight was a great night to make a late dinner of baked oatmeal for the kids when they came home from AWANA. It tasted great.



This evening as Jeff was putting kids to bed, I was sewing up the last border on my pink quilt and I thought you would like to see my fellow sewing buddy sitting to my right as I finished sewing.





And here it is...my Raggedy-Ann quilt top. It turned out very pink and pretty. Now I need to move on to another pattern. This pattern has been a lot of fun to make. I recommend it.




2 comments:

  1. It is so adorable! I admire your work so very much! I can't sew anything - except to sew a button on, or stitch up a hole!
    You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo pretty, Tina! It's brightened my discouraging night.

    ReplyDelete