Friday, February 12, 2010

A Quick Post

I worked on my blog background and topper. I think they look ok but I know I can get them to look a little more polished. Maybe I will work on something else soon. Maybe something with a little more color. My blog seems to be taking a bit to load. I put the background image on Photobucket to get the url and then added it to the edit template page. I am wondering if the slow to load issue has something to do with Photobucket.O well,for now I will leave it like this. At least this is more exiting than the white I had before.

Here are a few projects I worked on today. If you are wondering about the onslaught of skirts...Remember my drawstring skirts? Well,I have quite a few half finished ones but instead of drawstrings I decided to make them elastic skirts instead.You will be seeing quite a few in the next few days or so. I have five more sets of toddler/young girl skirts half finished.

These two skirts are just like the pink ones I finished up yesterday. Both the blue and pink toiles are so cute.



Lily modeling one of the skirts.



Stuffty guy. The stuffty I had finished over the weekend. Josh helped me stuff it.



In amongst my basket of half finished skirts I found two cut out aprons so I made them up real quick. The flash washed them out a little. They really are not this bland looking in real life. They are simple but very cute.




Warmly,
A Patchwork Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment