Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Humbled Myself

Ok,I decided I would be brave and show pictures of my hard work yesterday.

Too bad I do not have before pictures. I think it would be easier to appreciate the after pictures.

Lily greets us in her crib.



Here is the jacket area by the room entrance.


Here is most of the hanging clothes for the family.The toys are in the bottom of one closet and the shoes and boots we currently are wearing in the bottom of the other. The tops of the closets store the home school books and manuals and clothes that will fit the girls this next summer.



Lily giving us a little wave.



Our lovely clothes dresser. I find that dressers are just not made kid friendly or maybe our kids might just be extra destructive.



The entrance to the bathroom.



See this is just not a photogenic room but is probably one of our most high traffic rooms,though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the two skirts I finished up yesterday.

This one it the toddler version



and this one is my young girl version.



One final thing...

Jeff found a great deal on hamburger when he was shopping the other day. What a treat!!! Tonight calls for sloppy Joe's. It will be a great late night after AWANA dinner for the crew. I myself am not a sloppy Joe fan so I took advantage of the quiet few hours before everyone came home to enjoy my own hamburger treat.I actually had two but do not tell anyone.





Warmly,
A Patchwork Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment