Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Bunch Of Random Thoughts About Random Things

I glimpsed at the first line of my post yesterday and it made me laugh. I am sure you know I was not REALLY juggling my laptop and a dish as I went down the stairs. For some reason the picture of me actually juggling the laptop and dish as I walked down the stairs in my old taped up shoes made me laugh. In my mind, it would look sort of like a Dr. Seuss book. The kids do say I am kind of weird,though. So maybe someday I would come down the stairs actually juggling just not my laptop.

~~~~~

Here is what I came up with as a quilt top for my Little Golden Book cloth book quilt sets. I still need to sew the blocks together so they really will not look this crooked. I am thinking if I do not put an actual border around the quilt but use either a blue binding or something goldish...looking at the picture I decided a goldish binding would be very nice. Decided! I'm pleased.




I sent Joel to dress himself for AWANA today.
Hm... He is looking kind ragamuffin-ish. Do I let him go to church like this,I think to myself...Ah,why not! Let everyone wonder what kind of mom I am...my feathers are not ruffled. At least I cleaned his fingernails.



Got to love his shoe and sock choice.
No doubt this boy has older sisters (borrowed socks) and would rather wear big shoes that he can slip on instead of to having to actually sit still for me to put on ones that fit.



What do you think of how we patch socks around here?!




Lastly, here is my new computer set-up.I do not cringe as much when I look at the lap top screen anymore.Soon I will not even notice it.




Warmly,
A Patchwork Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have a new computer screen....that was very smart of your kids to figure out how to hook it up like that. And I've been meaning to tell you I like your blog template. It's very colorful and pretty.
    I know you'll get lots of sales on all your cute new projects! You do such a great job.

    ReplyDelete