Monday, February 15, 2010

A Very Busy Day!!

Since I am still not organized enough to get to church with the younger kids I though a little home churchgoing would fit us well! So while Jeff and eight of the kids were off at regular church I held our first children's home church. No need to wear matching clothes or braid hair or even make sure finger nails were clean. No pressure to do anything but learn about God and enjoy each other. I am still working on the worship part. We had a great time! In all honesty I just loved it! I truly did. Of course, the goal is to get organized enough to go to church as a family but we think this is a good solution at this point for our family.





Of course, later in the day was Valentines celebration time!!

Jeff,Joyce,and Alan made a very tasty meal of Italian sausage and peppers. It was very good.



and thanks to A Baker's Dozen for their mention of The Duggar's Layered Ice Cream Cake we had a wonderful dessert made by Josh and Anya.



Only a tot can get away with wearing glamorous high heals along with a very chocolaty face.




Warmly,
A Patchwork Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment