Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Weekend Of Projects

It has been a pretty busy weekend but off and on I got a few things finished up.
It helped that dad had today off!

I made these real cool pj's for Josh's birthday Tuesday. I made the flannel bottoms and added some applique to a purchased t-shirt.



I saw a free 'how to' make a child's chalkboard apron pattern at Jo-Ann's a while back and thought I would make a few for my shop. Here is my demo. The pattern is pretty strait forward and was listed as a skill level 2 but I thought it was pretty tricky to make. I might just make the three others I have materials for but have that be the end of my chalkboard aprons.It did turn out cute, though.



The last of my skirts that took me about a year to make!




Warmly,
A Patchwork Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment