Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Live!

You saw the pictures now here it is live!



~~~~~~~~

I feel I need to address the hair issue of Joel's and Lily's terribly untidy dress just to make myself feel better.

Joel has been having a sort of hair cutting phobia lately. The obvious simple solution to it as my eldest son pointed out is to just make him sit and let me cut his hair.You know the spare the rod spoil the child kind of way. I TOTALLY agree and have done just that but Joel is his own little strong willed boy.I would say has been my least obedient child so far. Could it be my lack of consistency? Maybe how I run through my days sort of behind in everything? Maybe it is that he is child # 13? I have to say this little boy seems to rule the house and close at his heals is that spunky little Lily.

Speaking of spunky little Lily,she was helping me make boxed mac & cheese for lunch and decided to open a cheese packet while I left the kitchen for a few minutes. I came back with her holding the can opener (can opener,that was toddler cute) and all cheesy saying to me, "look mommy...Mmmm". So that explains her messy outfit in this video. That is my real life!

Warmly,
A Patchwork Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment