Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy 9th Birthday Odell!!

It is hard to believe this is the third birthday we have celebrated with Odell.

Time sure has gone by!





Lily sneaks her way into the birthday scene once again...why she is in that particular outfit I do not know...



Odell's gifts were a hit with the girls and Joel. They were all wanting to take a look.




Warmly,
A Patchwork Mommy

PS: I have NO idea what is up with the grainy looking pictures. Kind of bothers me,but it's no big deal right? I'm just making a mountain out of a mole hill.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sweet Odell!!!

    Your photos are probably being taken in a smaller resolution....and then they are made bigger on blogger. There should be a setting to choose your resolution for your photos....you want the biggest the camera offers....it means you will get less photos on your memory card, but if you download them to your computer often, that won't matter. It also gives a better quality photo if you want to make a bigger print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shelia,

    Yes,I noticed one of my children changed the camera setting when he was using it that afternoon.I think I got it back to what it should be.

    ReplyDelete