Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Hodgepodge of Random Stuff

Thanks for tolerating my little rant yesterday. I just felt like I needed to write it,maybe more for myself if anything. My blog can be a bit fluffy with my talk of sewing and pictures of the kids or whatever but there is a lot I think about. When it actually makes it to my blog,you can be sure I felt I needed to write it,if only just for me.

I guess people have different ideas of what blogs are about. Some view blogs more like someone is inviting you into their home and all the guest politeness is an understood thing. Some view blogs more like a visit to a coffee shop with others. They view it as a time to chat,debate,discuss,and what-not. Some have the gift of teaching and view blogs as a sort of time to teach what they know. Whatever place a person is coming from, I suppose, is how they approach another person's blog as well. None are wrong but sometimes the different ways of thinking can come to a point and clash.

Enough of that.

I do have pictures for today. No more rambling for a while.

A sweet chocolate Lily face. How can I wipe this face off!? I would have wiped Elena the second she was messy. No,I should have let Elena stay messy longer. They grow up way too fast.



Big brother Alan steps in to pose with Lily. Ok, I kind of begged him to join the picture. I wanted the allusion of my older siblings adoring their younger siblings. Did it work? Actually, Alan likes Lily. I did not have to beg very hard,just a little.



Now this was a tasty snack!



Speaking of Alan I mean an anonymous child of mine,this pile of stuff that was not put away is now worth $3.00. The confiscation fine for each items not cleaned up in a timely manor is. 25 cents.Of course, this child spent his last bit of change buying a snack at the store the other day. So now,he is at the mercy of mom and her unpleasant, icky, disgusting, horrible, chore tasks that were waiting for an opportunity like this.

I am sure he will not work very fast to earn his school books back but a good cold snap and the need of pants will get him working pretty quickly.

Ok, I will be nice.I will have him was a few outside windows tomorrow...




Here are the kids AWANA Grand Prix cars!

L to r

Grant's car, Cyrus's car,and Joyce's car.



L to R

Dad's car, Nolan's car, Alan's car, and Josh's car.



Great job kids and dad!!!

Warmly,
A Patchwork Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Great cars!
    We did the AWANA years...but my husband was NOT the person to help make the cars. :) We had a great friend who was there for the kids every year. He knew just how much to have the cars weigh. :)

    ReplyDelete