Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Quilting Crazy Day!

With only ten children home I sure got a lot done!!! Funny to say that...only ten.

Anyhow, I finished quilting all ten of my quilts today. It is impressive until I tell you I just quilted them all in-the-ditch. Nothing fancy. Not so impressive sounding anymore,is it?

I will just need to bind them and wash them. Then I am done!



Joel wanted me to take his picture on one of the quilts. Overlook the blurriness of the picture if you can. I can't because it just bothers me.But I wanted to show you how big this quilt is.It really isn't that big.Not even a twin size but it is one of the biggest quilts I have ever made.I was having a hard time moving it through my machine even though my Brother has a 6" x 9" arm space. I suppose if I actually pinned my quilt layers it would help. I'm just a little too lazy to do that. In the end,it turned out very scrappy looking and very neat. Just right for the college girl whom I made it for. At least I hope she will like it.





Warmly,
A Patchwork Mommy

PS. I refuse to acknowledge Day Light Savings Time. Do you think that will work?

No comments:

Post a Comment