Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Nice Day

I did not get much done so far today.

I ventured out to find a child just standing around to photograph. Some of the girls were playing tag but Grace was just watching. Perfect victim subject to test my outdoor photography.



Anya was watching from her bedroom window and ran down to join the photography fun.



I had the flash on for the Grace solo picture and turned it off for the Anya/Grace picture.

If my time could fit in just one more hobby,it would be to learn how to take terrific pictures (ok, and maybe raise goats and chickens,learn how to bake real well,cook without burning everything,learn how to sew clothes and have them look professional,...). It has taken more than 15 years since the beginning of my love for quilting to get where I am now,which is really still in quilting middle school I would say.I wonder if photography is as challenging. I suppose having a camera that is not held together by packing tape would be a good start.

Warmly,
A Patchwork Mommy

P.S. My Luck Wisconsin dream house is still indeed for sale!! I'm back to dreaming again...

No comments:

Post a Comment