Monday, March 15, 2010

Binding Put on Hold

Jeff and the group of four children arrived home safe and sound tonight.

I missed them all until the bickering started. Teasing (a little). I can not say things like that! Nobody should know those kind of thoughts cross my mind! I am a happy,joyful,content,peaceful mom of fourteen. I do not think those kind of things. Really. REALLY!

Anyway, I heard they had lots of fun. That is good. I forgot to send the camera with Elena. She might have a few pictures on her phone.


I had an Etsy customer ask if I could possibly make this Suzy's Zoo blanket panel look more girlish. I'm not one for doing special requests mostly because I do not want to disappoint anyone but I thought this request was pretty straight forward.



I had an idea..



What do you think? I cut off the outer blue and added a pink border in its place. I could not find an exact pink match so I put a little strip of white in between the two pinks and they blend well together. I think it looks very sweet. I hope my customer likes it as well.



As long as I was working on the Suzy's Zoo panel,I though I would start on this Mary Englebreit one too. I am planning to pair it with Mary's Vol 1 Mother Goose fabric book. No quilt binding today.




The secret ingredients in today's homemade chicken soup...salsa sauce.



Lily is SO delighted in her two newest talents. Snapping her finger and curling her tongue!

What a girl!!



Now why is tongue curling cute when a tot does it but not as cute when an adult does it?


Um...she dressed herself today.

Warmly,
A Patchwork Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Tina, I think that the changes to the Suzy's Zoo quilt would be perfect for a girl! Great eye (as usual!)! - Erica

    ReplyDelete