Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Real Quick Post

Today there was an early out for the public school and FCA had a fun sports activity at the Jr High gym. Cyrus,Joyce,and Alan went up to join in on the fun.

Apparently,the jr High school office called for Alan over the loud speaker yesterday during school hours.Of course,Alan was home here because he is home schooled but stopped by the office this afternoon shortly after he arrived for the FCA event.I wonder if he was nervous.The office was just holding his basketball pictures.

Oh,I enjoy the boys pictures so much...

Here are Alan's 7th grade basketball pictures. Isn't he a very handsome young man?!




Just for fun I dug out this picture of my dad at about the same age as my boys.

Jeff did not play organised sports when he was young.It would have been fun to compare Jeff and the boys as well.



Grant on the left, my dad, Alan on the right



Note: I am going to write my dad's full name just by chance he might be googled sometime James Albert Weiss He would be turning 66 next week.He died in '93at 49. He would have just loved playing with my boys.


Anyway,I have the house almost all to myself while everyone (but me and Lily) are at AWANA this evening. I will see what sewing I can get done.

Warmly,
A Patchwork Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed these photos. Your son is a handsome young man. Great photo of your dad too :-)
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete