Wednesday, March 31, 2010

So Much To Show Part 1

I thought I would see what some of the kids are up to. A few were still doing their chores but I caught on camera a few enjoying the warm weather.

Grace (5) and Lily (2)



Anya (7)



Joel (5) He is making a fence so Lily will not go too close to the street.



Josh raking out our strawberry plants.



Grant eating a snack. By his smile I would think he is mocking my effort in involving him in my photo action. But I could be wrong.



A little later Jeff is off to the park with most all the kids. By guys!



Elena,Cyrus,and Grant are at church. Elena and Cyrus have been helping with a play called Heaven's Gates Hell's Flames the past few days. Over 150 people accepted Christ as their personal savior over the three days the play was showing! Grant went to watch the play a second time with his friends.

Warmly,
A Patchwork Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I bet you are especially loving the nicer weather.....fresh air makes for sleepy children at night....makes for sleepy moms and dads too. :)

    ReplyDelete